It’s been a cold couple of weeks here in the northern U.S., so it seemed appropriate to include in this week’s newsletter a significant cybertraps incident from a much warmer part of the world. Also in this issue:
- Cybertraps Podcast Episodes: Week of November 29, 2021
- Scottish Teacher Loses License for Facebook Messenger Threats
- Despite Ample Warning Signs, Teen Kills 4 Schoolmates in Michigan
- Australian Educator Used WhatsApp to Groom Assault Victims
- Email Hacks Lead to Significant Theft from Illinois School District
Cybertraps Podcast Episodes: Week of November 29, 2021
- Cybertraps #99 — Gamification vs. Learning Through Games with Clarence Tan
- Cybertraps #98 — School Districts Struggling to Cope with Rise of Social Media Threats [Live]
You can subscribe to "The Cybertraps Podcast" on Apple Podcast or on your podcast player of preference.
“The Cybertraps Podcast” is recorded live most Mondays at noon Eastern. You can watch the recording on the Cybertraps Facebook page.
This post is for subscribers onlySubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in
Sign in or become a member of The Cybertraps Newsletter to join the conversation.